Protect yourself and others around Coronavirus.
World Health Organization standard recommendations for the general public to reduce exposure to and transmission of a range of illnesses are as follows, which include hand and respiratory hygiene, and safe food practices:
* Frequently clean hands by using alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water;
* When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or
tissue – throw tissue away immediately and wash hands;
* Avoid close contact with anyone who has fever and cough;
* If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early and
share previous travel history with your health care provider; * When visiting live markets in areas currently experiencing cases of novel coronavirus, avoid direct unprotected contact with live animals and surfaces in contact with animals;
* The consumption of raw or undercooked animal products should be avoided. Raw meat, milk or animal organs should be handled with care, to avoid cross- contamination with uncooked foods, as per good food safety practices.
Source: World Health Organization